RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS: STUDENTS CODE OF CONDUCT IN CAMPUS
Students are held responsible for their conduct at all times and are required to follow the code of conduct as specified below
- Students who become disorderly, involved in any disturbance, interferes with the rights of others, damages property in campus will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Unauthorized access to official documents and records controlled by the college such as question papers, attendance records and the like is punishable.
- Students are strictly prohibited from possessing weapons of any kind, smoking, chewing gums, alcoholic substances or any such drugs in the campus premises.
- The case of any damage to college property by students can lead to punishment and payment of fine equivalent to the value of the damaged property.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against students found using cell phones or any other electronic devices, other than those permitted inside the laboratory for experiments, in campus.
- The college and management imposes an obligation upon the student to adhere to the attendance policies of the college. Leave forms/ permission forms must be filled in and approval sought from the respective Heads of Departments and class teachers to be granted permission/ leave.
- Any discriminatory, abusive or inappropriate language used inside the classroom or in campus towards faculty members, non-teaching staff, or students shall lead to severe and unpleasant consequences.
- Consumption of food and drinks during lecture hours in classrooms, practical laboratories, library, or computer labs is strictly prohibited.
- Classrooms and campus premises must be maintained clean and orderly.
- Permission must be sought to move out or inside the classrooms from the respective teachers during lecture time.
- Students must ensure to maintain punctuality in all aspects.
- Cheating of any sort will not be tolerated.
- Visitors are not allowed inside the campus specially during working hours, unless prior permission is taken from the college management stating the purpose of visit and the relationship with the visitor.
- Students must adhere to the uniform or the dress code specified by the college.
Any student found engaging in academic or social misconduct shall be subject to disciplinary action by the management of the college. The college reserves the right to withdraw from any student the privilege of attending classes for any lawful reason that the college deems appropriate.
FIRST BATCH OF CHRISTUKULA MISSION COLLEGE STUDENTS - 2016-17 admission
Students are expected to adhere to the uniform code specified by the college and dress modestly